The Catholic Learning Community of St John XXIII enrols students from Kindergarten to Year 12. We value a clear focus on excellent, student centred learning and teaching with a strong sense of partnership between home and school.
Catholic schools have a strong religious dimension and families of other faiths who wish to enrol in Catholic schools are expected to participate in all religious activities at the College.
The Enrolment Process
Enrolments for the 2019 school year
- Where spaces permit, the College accepts enrolments at any time throughout the year
- Please complete the Current Year Enrolment Enquiry and a member of our Enrolment Team will contact you to discuss your enquiry
- If we are able to consider your enrolment, you will be invited to submit an application and attend an interview.
Enrolments for the 2020 school year
- The College accepts Kindergarten and Year 7 applications from the beginning of each school year for the following year only. (i.e. applications for 2020 can be accepted from early 2019)
- The College will contact all John XXIII Catholic Primary School Year 6 families in February each year regarding ongoing enrolment into Year 7
- Enrolment Applications for Kindergarten and Year 7 2020 must be submitted in person to the College Office no later than Friday, 22nd March 2019
- Please be aware that submitting an application and attending an interview does not guarantee placement.
Before completing an enrolment application families should first read the enrolment instructions on how to enrol your child/ren. You will then need to complete the enrolment forms. They consist of several sections which allows the College to best identify your child’s requirements and needs.
Enrolment packages containing the Enrolment Instructions and Application Forms can also be collected from the College Office.
The completed Enrolment Application must be submitted in person to the College Office, together with photocopies of all requested supporting documentation and the non-refundable $50 Enrolment Application Fee.
Please note that we are unable to accept incomplete applications or provide photocopying services.
All students seeking enrolment at our Catholic Learning Community are required to attend an interview. Once the Enrolment Application has been submitted, our Enrolment Officer will contact you to schedule an interview. The enrolling student and at least one parent/carer are required to attend the interview.
Please be aware that submitting an application and attending an interview does not guarantee placement at the College.
All Enrolment Applications are considered in accordance with CEDP Enrolment Policy.
Offer of Enrolment/ Acceptance
We will advise the outcome of your application in writing.
If you receive a Letter of Offer, you are required to return the Enrolment Acceptance Form and pay the non-refundable Enrolment Deposit ($100 for Primary Students and $300 for Secondary Students) by the requested date to secure your child's position.