How Can I Contribute?
Parents are key to the life of the College and are encouraged to play an active role in the school community. Working in partnership is the basis for all parent initiatives at the Catholic Learning Community of St John XXIII.
We welcome parent and carer involvement and invite parents and carers to contribute towards building community by contributing to the life of the College and its future hopes and dreams. Such opportunities include:
- Parents and Friends Association
- Involvement in our Parish Community
- Parent Education Workshops
- Parent Helper Programs
- Social Justice Initiatives
- Pastoral Care
- School Maintenance
- Supporting Classroom Learning
- Sporting Events