The Catholic Learning Community of St John XXIII does consider requests to enrol overseas students although they need to meet the following criteria:
- full-fee paying overseas students are enrolled only if vacancies exist
- overseas students are subject to the same enrolment preferences as Australian students
- overseas students accepted into schools in the Parramatta Diocese are expected to pay a full fee
- enrolment will only proceed if the student's language and academic needs can be met by the school and if the school is satisfied that appropriate care and supervision for the student will be available during his or her stay in Australia
- the Principal will consider applications from overseas students who have compassionate reasons for wanting to enrol
The Principal at the Catholic Learning Community of St John XXIII makes the final decision on whether or not to accept enrolments from overseas students. If you are wishing to enrol an overseas student please contact the College and arrange commence your enquiry with our Enrolment Officer.